Professionals Counselling Services
At Therapy Lounge, our aim is to help you best support your clients, and to enhance your business offering to them.
To do this, we build solid relationships with other professionals so you can offer your clients a streamline and wrap-around support service.
Our three levels of support
- Our support to you includes quality articles on how to understand your client’s emotional needs and how you can best support them. Knowing where they are operating from psychologically, will give you an edge on navigating your interactions with them.
- Your client’s need for emotional support won’t always come during the hours of 9 to 5. At Therapy Lounge we offer therapeutic support, not only during business hours, but 7 days a week up to 11.30pm. They, and you can find comfort knowing we are there to offer psychological and emotionally support, strategies and tools when and where it’s most needed.
Don’t have an Employee Assistance Program (EAP). No problem. Our final layer of support includes providing care to your employees when things arise that will impact on their productivity. Unlike traditional EAP providers, we have no contracts and no retainer fees. This allows you to support your employees with the maximum of cost benefit ratio. Contact us for more information.
The quality of our service
The uniqueness of our business is that your client or staff member simply calls the Lounge on 1300 555 118 and is connected immediately to a University Degree Qualified Therapist.
No booking, no waiting, no laborious paperwork or on-line forms. Just support right in the moment when they need it.
Our service charges by the minute so Therapy Lounge users don’t pay for time they don’t need. You can just talk for as little or as long as you like – total flexibility.
Therapy Lounge Founders, Linda Thomson and Terri O’Reilly have nearly three decades of experience in therapy including:
- Separation and divorce
- Child protection
- Anxiety, depression and stress
- Grief and loss
- Managing addictions
- Vicarious trauma and burn out
- Issues relating to interpersonal relationships
- Workplace conflict
- Sex therapy
If your client (or employee) needs more than phone counselling
Some issues may require a more traditional therapeutic approach, and phone counselling is not for everyone.
In these cases, both Linda and Terri offer 50 minute in clinic, face to face sessions at our inner city practices at Bulimba and New Farm. Medicare rebates may apply.
Lawyers: Understanding your client’s brain, mood and functioning will make your job easier in the
Last Updated on